- Oil as needed to coat your pan or wok; you will need to add more oil as you go along.
- 3 cups cold cooked rice; set aside
I used my Jasmine yellow rice recipe for this dish, click here.
- 2 large chicken breast, cubed
- 2 large scrambled eggs, fried (add a few drops of water to eggs before you scramble) set aside
- 1 cup diced onion fried and set aside; you could add more onion or green onion to taste.)
- 11/2 cups drained par boiled peas and carrots set aside
- Soy sauce to taste-No extra salt is needed
- Poultry seasoning or dried bouillon to taste
- Black pepper to taste
Fry cubed chicken in a preheated oil coated skillet, over medium to high heat; toss well and season to taste while stirring frequently until chicken turns white and is golden brown; Add the cooked ingredients to the chicken and continue to cook while tossing until blended and hot; add more seasoning to taste. If you want to include shrimp, add it to the chicken once the chicken turns halfway white. The shrimp will quickly cook, turn pink, and catch up to the chicken.
Then, add the rest of the ingredients.